Upcoming Events and Latest Updates
- April 28, 2019 - Over1G Racing wins at Summit Point!
- April 27, 2019 - Over1G Racing car #86 qualified on the pole with a time of 1:16.692. We got a good start but dropped back to 3rd during the race. We will be starting on the pole again tomorrow.
*Major thanks* to Kurt Rezzetano from Phoenix Performance for getting the #86 started this morning in time for qualifying.
- April 26, 2019 - Over1G Racing is at Summit Point, West Virginia this weekend. Qualifying is tomorrow morning at 9:15 and the short race is at 2:10. Sunday’s race is at 10:50.
- April 14, 2019 - Started the second race and had to pull in. Something broke in the rear on the first lap. Will get it fixed and see what we can do at Summit Point in two weeks!
- April 13, 2019 - Over 1G Racing finishes 3rd in the Saturday race! Forty-three cars started the rain race, with eight in the T1 class.
- April 12, 2019 - Fifty-seven cars qualified, eleven in T1 and Joe qualifies 4th with a time of 2:08.94 on a partially wet track.
- April 11, 2019 - Over1G Racing just finished testing for our first race at Virginia International Raceway. Practice and qualifying are tomorrow followed by a race on Saturday and a race on Sunday.
Over1G Racing is a family owned/operated grassroots team based out of Manassas, VA. We race with the Sports Car Club of America (SCCA) Touring One (T1) class in the Northeast Conference, using our 2002 Chevrolet Corvette Z06, #86.
Over1G Racing, LLC:
2016 SCCA Northeast Conference Champion
2010 SCCA Northeast Division Champion
2008 SCCA Northeast Division Champion
Comments/Questions please send email to email@example.com